Sunday 8 July 2018

NET Exam experience for the first time


Hello guys,
I am going to share my experience of appearing in NET exam for the first time. It is not same as all the ordinary exams, it is much harder than all the other exams. One need to merge day and night to prepared herself fully. Ya I am not able to do this. But In my vacations I have read Two books in just one look without making any notes. The first is Arihant Publication and the second book is for Paper One by Trueman. I have ordered both these books online.

On 8th July 2018, I have given the NET exam. Let me share you first from the beginning of my journey. I reached Ahmedabad with my Dad at & july. Then on next morning We take rikshaw from Odhav to DAV International school, Makarba. It takes 45 minutes(24 km). I have read in hallticket that candidates shall be present by 7 am. So me and my daddy reached there before 7. There written that entries are allowed from 7 onwards. Yes, we reached too early.


Then I faced strickest checking ever. They even didnt allow nose ring, hairband, hairpin, earings, shoe-slipper. We go inside the school by putting all these things outside. Then me and my friend Rudrika sit there for 1 and half hour. At 9 O' clock we entered in class. At 9.30 the toughest journey begins. The paper one is normally about teaching aptitudes, general awareness with some mathematical questions etc. It contains 50 questions. I find it lengthy because it needs time to think. Without proper practice  we cannot  finish it on time. At the last 15 minutes I started marking the remaining questions in hurry without reading it properly. Finally I have finished it on time.

Then from 10.30 to 11 we have break, but not allowed to leave the classroom. So I just seated there and counting the minute hand of clock. At 11 another surprise is ready, the toughest NET paper for English, conatining 100 questions of 2 marks for each. With the begining of very first questions I smiled because I have never heard of it and then this process of  giving shock bigins, with every new questions I feel like I am much stranger and started doubting myself as a literary student. Alas I have found Four to Five questions of my M.A Syllabus, relating to 'HAMLET', GULLIVER'S TRAVELS and some other.

At the end I have realised that hardly only two questions are comes from Arihant. Now I decided to do not look back and should start reading the history By Albert. Overall it was amazing and shocking experience. But is obvious because exam at national level never be so easy. It required fully focused and hard working mind to crack the record. 

No comments:

Post a Comment