Thursday 24 February 2022

Junagadh Conference

 


34th International Conference organised by Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University at Agriculture University, Junagadh


Hello my dear friends, I am writing this blog for keeping my memory of Junagadh conference. Actually I have enjoyed a lot and that’s why it become more necessary to share my experience here on digital platform.



Let me start from the beginning. At first my Dad came to drop me at Ganesh Toyota Showroom. I already booked tickets in RK travels. But the bus was late than usual and it arrive at 1 am.



Finally I took the bus and reached Junagadh around 5.30 am. I went to Railway waiting room and freshen up myself then the ticket collector came asking for tickets. I said I don’t have I will leave room soon and that humble man smiled and allow me to stay. I left that room around 6 am and reached my destination at 6.30. I took rickshaw from Railway station. The rickshaw man asking for 100 rs to drop me near Agriculture University but I neglected. Then I decided to take second rickshaw, he ask for 40 rs and I chose it finally to reach my destination. He dropped me there at second gate of Agriculture University and I don’t have change of 40. So I ask him for keeping 30 only, he smiled and took 30 rs. Then I reached my guest house, it was at ‘Krishi vaigyanik bhavan”. Awesome arrangement made by the team of BKNMU students and teachers.



Then I waited for my roommate Axansh. She reached there around 8.30. We went for breakfast and registration. We ate Idli, sambhar, chutni, and so many delicious things. We felt like we were attending reception of marriage ceremony. It was awesome.



Then we went for listening plenary session and then it took around 1.30 for the beginning of lunch. There was longest line. Luckily we entered early and find our place there. There were super amazing items.



After that we went to the main destination that was paper presentation schedule. I reached my classroom 203 and with the help of one of the student’s cable, inserted my ppt in computer. I was waiting for my turn. Finally it came around 4.14 PM. I gave my best and the whole class was clapping.



OMG it was the best experience ever. I was so happy at that moment when all teachers and colleagues were praising me. But I don’t know what happen to my roomie Axansh. She didn’t praised or said one word of appreciation. I appreciate her presentation on next day though. Okay may be she doesn’t like my idea.



Actually my topic was ‘consequences of irresponsible decision in the work of f. Scott Fitzgerald. I justified my ppt and finally at the end met my guide OM sir. He asked me how was it and I said awesome, he told me to start preparing for next RAC(sem 2). Naresh Solanki sir, who was the chairperson in my session, praised me in front of OM sir. It was really precious moment. He also asked me whether I want to do job at BKNMU as an assistant professor. They will pay me more coz of my GSET qualification, but I told him that my father was refusing. I wanted to do job but I don’t know why I am not forcing my father, may be becoz of the bond with Bhavnagar friend which doesn’t allow me to go somewhere else. Whatever, one day I have to leave this place and may be my friend will also leave this super soon. Let’s not talk about that thing. Now come to my point, evening time which was spent nicely in room with Axansh. We did a lot of talking on spirituality, philosophy. Her thoughts were totally different from mine thoughts. We enjoyed then we went  for dinner, it was again super amazing with lots of varieties like, tiny rotli pizza, Manchurian, dhokla, chutney, paneer sabji, olo rotlo, rotli, paratha, salad , achar etc. at night there was cultural evening which we all four fiends’ me, Axansh, Poonam, Dishita were enjoying at the beginning but soon got bored because its like same faces in different costumes on stage we got tired watching them.



After that axansh left, then dishita, then poonam. At last I left at 11.10 pm. I reached my room and slept early coz of travel sickness. We woke up next morning around 6 am and went for breakfast. It was again so delicious, French fries and butter bread were awesome. Then we went for plenary session just listened one or two speakers then left auditorium and waited for lunch. Finally after taking meal me and Axansh went to our room for freshen up. Now Axansh has to present her paper. We reached engineering building late but we manage. Axansh has delivered her presentation confidently. It was awesome. Finally we are free after feedback session and taking certificates. Axansh left early.



I left my room around 6.30 pm and then I started walking coz my bus was around 12 am. I reached majewdi gate at 8.30 pm and there I ate some snacks. Then Yesha di reached at 11.30 we had some talk. And in bus we talked a lot. Obviously professional talk with some personal element. I enjoyed her company. We finished our conversation around 2.30 am. Finally we slept and reached nari chokdi at 5.15 am. Luckily I woke up on time. And then took longest sleep at my home sweet home. So this is my Junagadh story. Thanks you. 





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful description..๐Ÿ‘Œ n yh, we enjoyed a lot.. see you soon dear..๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dishita๐Ÿ˜‡❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete