Wednesday 28 April 2021

Bewajah: Stroy of Heer


Hello my dear friends. Here I am going to write one story. Yes, without any copy paste. this is unique and very strange story with complex plot. In this present Covid time, its become difficult to pass time happily. Lot of things going outside. Lot many are dying. But it is very important to distract our self at home. I hope you all will like the story that I am going to share with you. Okay now let me start without wasting time.
 
 I am always mad about sweet sixteen. I know      something is definitely going to happen in this sweet sixteen age of mine. I am waiting to fall in love truly with someone. 
Months passed.....
Oh my God!  its already December month of 2012 and still I am not able to find one true mate. Okay, so now after some day I am going to attend my cousin sister's wedding. I have this feeling that something is definitely going to happen at her wedding. My life is going to take a turn. I am positive.
At Wedding......
I am feeling so boring. No one is talking with me here. Obviously because I am quite stranger for them. Oh my God! who is this cute boy looking at me constantly. I must talk to him. But I am freaking out. I can't talk. I can't initiate. Oh, is he coming to me?. is he going to talk with me?. lets hope. Oh my God! He is going to ask me something. Finger crossed!
BOY: Hi, what's your good name? you are so cute and looking beautiful in white frock
Me: My name is Heer. And thank you for your compliment. What's your name by the way?

BOY: My name is Swaroop. Would you mind giving me your number? I know it's too soon to ask . But
this is really very crowded place and I will find it difficult to find you second time and I don't want to lose this golden opportunity.
Me: Okay I will think about it later. nice to meet u. (I shyly started running without listening to his other thing) 
It's too shy moment for me. No boy before that did this kind of proposal to me. How can I give him number at first meeting. 

Marriage ended.....

Marriage already ended and I did not see that cute boy again. Oh my God. I wish I would give him my number. Where he is? I am about to leave this place. Where the hell he is? God please send him from somewhere. 
DADDY: Heer meet this boy Swaroop. He is my best friend's son. He will drop you to the bus station. I am having some unfinished business here. So I will come home tomorrow. You should go because of your school.
ME: (Shocked) Hi Swaroop (Thank God again) 

On Bike........

ME: I never thought that you knew my father
SWAROOP: Neither do I.
ME: What does it mean?
SWAROOP: Well I never know that you are the daughter of him.
ME: Okay now its my time. Could you give me your number?
SWAROOP: Why not. write it down?
ME: Wait. I don't have my personal mobile right now. where to write, I m using my mumma's mobile.
SWAROOP: Okay, take this pen and write it down on paper
ME: Okay I will write it on my palm.
SWAROOP: No, that would be washed away
ME: Don't worry I will not wash my hand until I save it on my mumma's mobile

Bustop......

SWAROOP: So, cute girl, here is your destination. Call me after reaching to your home
ME: I will..............

2016........

It's been five years of our relationship. I met that cute boy. Our relationship started. we both are sweet sixteen during that time. we were having long distance relationship. We used to talk hours and hours on text messages. I shifted to hostel for my graduation. There we used to talk hours and hours on calls. We experienced all ups and downs of relationship in these five years. we attracted for short time to some other person surrounded in our life. but always ended up together. I cried a lot, I had happy moments, I had worst moment. I had fear of parents to get caught. Almost everything happened in these five years of immaturity. But now, Why I am tired of him. Why I want to end this relation now after all the promises we made together of being together forever. Why I wanted it to stop now? well whatever it is now I don't want to continue. Now I only remember all the bad things that he did while being with me. I don't remember any pleasant moments now. I want break up.....and I did in may 2016



October 2016

It's been so long without having any close friend by my side with whom I can share anything. Like I used to do with Swaroop. He tried to reach me out so many time but I gnored him. He met me on my birthday, cried in front of me for being with me again. But I never listened. 

Navratri 2016

Oh my God who is this cute charming boy over there. I never saw him before. What's he doing with his mobile. holy shit, all the time on mobile. 
Next Day.
I must search him somewhere on social platform. But I don't know his name. How can I find someone without name? wait, I knew this uncle's name. He met him everyday. He came to his house so many time. I must search Facebook profile of this uncle, might be I could find this boy on his friend list.
Searching on FB........
Oh yesss, I find him. Oh mY God! oh my God! he is so cute on profile too. I should sent him friend request. Wait. there is other boy also on list. Oh, Yes I saw him, day before yesterday. he is kind of gave me beautiful smile as in flirtatious way. okay, let me send request to him also. let's see who is going to accept first. I should go to college now. 
At evening....... 
Oh! he is sitting out there. let me check if he has accepted my request.
Oh my my! He did. He accepted. Oh Holy shit!. Both accepted at same time. what a miracle together. I should reply to this cute Boy first. 
ME: Hi dear, what are doing with your mobile all the time. I saw u 
HE: How, how did u saw me?. who are you and where are you?
ME: I am living in same society where you are sitting right now
HE: Well I too live here
ME: I never saw you before
HE: We just shifted here before a month
ME; Do you have any girlfriend?
HE: Why are you suddenly asking all these personal stuff. well for your kind information, Yes I do have a GF. let me send you her pic
ME: (after looking at the pic) Oh my God she is really pretty. You both are cute couple.



Oh my crush is taken. No chance here. Well it's okay. He is sweet sixteeen, like I used to be before. let him take his own experience. 
Next Day.....
Message came from other boy who also did accepted my request
HE: Hi Heer
ME: Hi there
HE; Heer I know you very well and I was trying to become your friend since I saw you. But I never thought that You are going to send me request by all yourself. I am fascinated
ME: well don't flatter yourself. I don't like you
HE: you are lying
Me: No, I am not. Bye

After some days
That other flirty boy's name is Veer. He keep on irritating me until I said yes to him. Now we are quite in relationship. I am happy actually with him. He is so kind, loyal and good boy. And I found out that Veer is the brother of the cute boy with whom I did have crush. Veer is his elder brother. I used to chat with that cute boy too sometime as a good friend only. Okay let me tell you cute boy's name, its Jeet. 

2017

I used to have ups and down in relationship again with Veer. I guess he did not want to continue this relationship. I guess he found someone else. He told me I am way too good girl type personality and he did not want to spoil me by being with me. So he left. It's really heartbroken. Because I never want to leave him. But he did. I am devastated. I found little bit happiness in Jeet now. He comforts me and cover his brother's behaviour. But I am happy to have Jeet by my side as a friend. After some month Veer came back to me and realised his mistake. I accepted his apology and Jeet doesn't like it. Jeet stopped talking with me. I am with Veer again. On the other side, Jeet developed his friendship with the left girl of Veer. Actually she is very controlling that's why Veer doesn't like and left her. Now Jeet is happy in her company, her name is Arohi. I am happy with Veer. Everything is going well.

2018 October

Veer ignoring me again because he thinks I am truly falling in love with him. He don't want to fall truly madly in live. He did have some past story about his elder sister who ran away with a a boy. he don't want to repeat his sister's mistake. I assured him i will not force him for anything. But still he found it good to less talk. I am devastated broken again and missing my buddy Jeet who has always comforts me in my hard times. I should say sorry to him for not listening his advice or for letting Veer enter my life again. I will apologise. 

2018 Navratri

I apologise a lot to Jeet. He is not replying me. I feel pathetic. At 2 a.m after navratri's end, he texted. 

JEET: Okay Heer, apology accepted. But now always listen to me never do that past mistake again. and never talk to Veer again.
ME; Okay, Jeet. Thank you so much for accepting me back in your life. I never want to lose your friendship again.

22 November 2018

I met Jeet for the first time after all these 2 years of friendship. We share very close moments. I am happy with Jeet. I asked him: 
ME: what is about your relation with Arohi. I totally forget it. 
JEET: Heer you know she is married right? 
ME: (shockingly) No i did not
JEET: Heer, I was so happy with her here. But she did not listen to me and went to different town. 
ME: Is She going to come back again?
JEET: I really don't know Heer
ME: Okay let's forget about bad memories. Let's have fun right now and enjoy this moment together.




JANUARY 2019

I am so happy with Jeet. But I am so busy with my master's friend all the time. Ignoring Jeet sometime. While chatting with him I used to chat with one of my close friend of master and gave late reply to Jeet that he doesn't like. Fight started.

FEBRUARY 2019

Veer missed me and texted me. I texted him back. Jeet saw our chat. He is so upset with me. He told me to not let Veer enter in my life again. But still I replied. We are having normal conversation only. But Jeet is very angry with me. I don't know what to do now? I am so embarrassed. How to apologise on same mistake again? Oh god I don't want to lose Jeet. But I guess I already did.

MARCH 2019
 I was busy in last year of master. Jeet accepted my apology but  halfheartedly. He make very less conversation now. Meanwhile Arohi came back in town. and started seeing Jeet again. Because I sent him away with my own mistakes. 
It's been so many months of ups down fight and all. I haven't talked with Jeet for almost 3 months. Navratri Came and again I want him in my life. I could not stop thinking about him. 

January 2020 

Parents started searching mate for me. I have to keep low profile now. I can't meet Jeet so often. I have to control myself now. Daddy found one Boy from town. I accepted him for engagement. I stopped talking to Jeet and told him that now I will meet him only after marriage. He tried to convince me so many time to remain in his life, to stay, But I can't risk my profile in front of my fiance. Jeet went close to Arohi more because of my disapproval. They both are in relationship happily

October 2020

My engagement broke. I am sad. I want Jeet now, I want him again, Will he come back in my life. It's ok if he want to be with Arohi. I will accept him even. I apologise to Jeet and he again forgiven me but this time obviously his first priority is Arohi. Not me. He will think about Arohi first before me. everytime. Obviously I can't step in someone's life like that. if i did then I have to accept their relationship. But i feel hurt all the time whenever he text Arohi first then me. They used to be online together, offline together. I disliked it. I want my 2018 Jeet back. But I can't now. i know. I used to see their last seen again and again. I fight with Jeet again for ignoring me for Arohi. He told me directly that He did not love me as much as I do. I feel so broken. and same day I texted Veer to meet. He meet me and I told him about his brother. He told me that it's ok if he doesn't love you as much. But little bit he do maybe. So be happy in little bit. I feel comfortable around Veer about sharing my life with him.

2021

I still talk with Jeet, I still like him or love him. He is still with Arohi. His still first priority is Arohi. I am still hurting myself everyday. I am alone again. But happy in little bit happiness. I used to text Veer so less in fear of being caught again by Jeet. I know he doesn't care now. But I don't want to lose whatever little bit friendship we are having..

The End










6 comments:

  1. કોઈ ને તમે પ્રેમ કરો અને એ કદર ન કરે .....
    અને બીજા પાસે જતા રહે ....
    જો તે તમારી પાસે પાછા આવે તો જ તે પેલાથી તમારા હતા બાકી હતા જ નહિ ....
    BTW story સારી છે... લખતા રેહવાનું બીજું. કઈ ની તો કઈ ની પણ મન તો હળવું થાય જ છે

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear. I feel relieved. Thanks for commenting dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. વાહ આ સારી વાત કહેવાય કે તું નહિ તો તારો ભાઈ. હવે આજ વાત જો કોઈ પુરુષ દ્વારા કહેવામાં આવી હોય તો ? tome john સરસ એટલે એક વાત તો પાકી કે સ્ત્રી, પુરુષ વિના અધૂરી છે. a women without man is nothing. Punctuation Marks વિના જે રીતે પુરુષ અર્થઘટન કરે એ તમે સાબિત કરી બતાવ્યુ.

    જો આ કલ્પના હોય તો સરસ લખી છે અને જો હકીકત હોય તો સમાજને ગેરમાર્ગે લઈ જવાની કોશિશ છે. કારણ કે તમે લેખિકા છો એટલે મોટા ભાગની સ્ત્રી ને બ્લોગ ની લિંક મોકલશો.


    જો મારી કોમેન્ટ પર થી તમારી લાગણી ને ઠેસ પોહચી હોય તો માફ કરજો. આ કોમેન્ટ ને ખૂબ ગંભીરતા થી ન લેશો.
    આભાર

    આપનો ટીકાકાર.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for genuine feedback. This can be viewed as a diary entry of immature girl who want love in her life. Opposite attraction is totally common. It never leads someone to wrong path. These are true genuine feelings and nothing wrong to love. Yes there are two brothers. But one positive thing is she is not cheating them. She is in love with one only at a time

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is mirror of reality and it's like real story li'l bit😄,normally people face this type of situations in their relationship that because I was say real story li'l bit,but nutshall it's very nice and interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot dear. Yes it is real🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete